miércoles, 15 de febrero de 2012

AMANECER:


One of the most viewed flims in Spain. Dawn is the fourth movie in the series “Twilight”. Many female adolecents continue the series step by step, as their characters are an icon of the moment.

Amanecer dawn is about human girl and a vampire boy. They fall in love and live much together. Bella is the name of the main character, she wants to become a vampire, but Edward, the vampire boy, does not want it. There comes the moment of their wedding and the honeymoon comes a child. The child who brings. Bella is her belly is half vampire, half human. The creature will cause damage to her body, the girl ends up anorexic and with health problems. The manage to save… but who knows how they will.

I really liked the film because I think it was a different topic to all others. It is love, but in a different way. The fact that the vampires and wolves are opponents, and one side is in love with Bella, makes the story more interesting and dramatic. I would recommend this movie because it makes you reflect on your think. I cried a lot.

I would always continue the saga, but here is the latest in a movie, and ends forever. I have bought the videos, because when I look at the coming of looking, I will.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario